Paradigms of Programming
The aim of the course is to teach you about the different paradigms of programming, their underlying concepts, and the relationships between them. We will mostly look at functional and logic programming, touching upon imperative programming concepts as we go through the course. We will study functional paradigm through OCaml and logic paradigm through Prolog (specifically SWI-Prolog). The official course description is here.
You can have a look at the previous offering of the course for the list of topics we are likely to cover.
- Instructor: KC Sivaramakrishnan, who goes by “KC”.
- Where: Google Meet (link shared privately to the students)
- When: C Slot: M 10:00 to 10:50, T 09:00 to 09:50, W 08:00 to 08:50, F 13:00 to 13:50. See detailed schedule.
- Office Hours: Any time I’m free.
- Slack: http://cs3100m20iitm.slack.com/ Join using
- Moodle: https://courses.iitm.ac.in/course/view.php?id=6280
- Video Lectures: YouTube
|Kodi Kalyan Srinivasfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Liaise with the TAs over email about where to meet.
The course borrows some of the materials from